Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Look What I've Found...

The Anorexic Queen

Wow. Just wow. These girls have their heads on backwards, in my opinion. I found this site a little while ago, and so far I'm thinking it's going to be pretty motivational for me, too. I'm also starting to see into the heads of the people I am constantly being told that I "am". Um, I'm not at all like these girls. Geez, if I were, I would've chosen a quicker way to commit suicide, surely. At least I'm trying to be kind to my body and actually get it healthier. These girls seem to love torturing themselves, because they completely hate themselves.

To quote one post there that really irked me: "i hate all this... i wish i could be one of those stupid slutty girls with fast metabolisms, hah. they eat all day, drink alcohol, do drugs, and still manage to look like they're under 100 lbs..."

Girls with fast metabolisms are stupid and slutty? Why would ever want to be that? I think I'll start assuming all anorexic girls are mentally retarded and would be better off killing themselves, or sterile, so that the idiocies don't perpetuate...!

*hmmphf* Sorry, blood started to boil there... I think I'm going to seriously print out that quote and tape it above my bed and onto my desk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Pencil Frame