Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Meals

Okay, so I've finally devised a workable meal plan to start me off:

Meal 1 -
  • 4 Tablespoons of Peanut Butter (380 calories)
  • 2 Cups of Whole Milk (300 calories)
  • 1 Cup of Granola (420 calories)

Meal 2 -
  • 2 Cups of Brown Rice (400 calories)
Meal 3 -
  • 3 Beef Patties (1,050 calories)

Meal 4 -
  • 2 Cups of Potato Salad (920 calories)

Meal 5 -
  • 1 Mango (130 calories)

TOTAL: 3,600 Calories

Right now, I'm trying to consume liquids, namely water, minimally while I eat because I get full faster if I drink something. I know this isn't really good to do, especially since I don't drink much water to begin with. I'll try to get in a few more cups, but like I said, I think I'll start off by focusing on the food and not liquids! I might make revisions to this if I find any foods I'd like to add, or replace. I'll keep you posted!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Pencil Frame