Thursday, April 29, 2010

You're Not Doing Me Any Favors...

...when you try to compliment me by telling me that I've probably only had a glass of water all day.

... when you pull me aside to ask me, with the most serious tone of voice I've ever heard, if I'm anorexic.

... when I tell you I don't look good in bathing suits, and you say it's nonsense, then see me in a bathing suit and bombard me with "OMG you're sooooooo skinny!!!"

Okay?! lol It's getting on my nerves. I don't know why people respond with such perplexity and offense when I tell them I want to gain weight. I guess the majority of people will always associate "weight" with "fat". Weight is pretty much everything that is contained within your epidermis, everything that is attached to your epidermis (hair and stuff), and the epidermis itself. So, I can easily lose two pounds in the morning by taking a morning dump! It doesn't mean I lost two pounds of FAT!

When you call me "anorexic/skinny" with a less than pleased face, I imagine this:


I don't know how you could be proud to look like that. There's a thing as being too fat, and there's a thing as being too skinny. I'm sure people who fall under the "too fat" category are not pleased if people start coming up to them accusing them of being binge eaters. Just wish people would shut their mouths. I'm working on myself already, but unfortunately it wouldn't be professional to blurt that out to every customer who came in to comment about my body. If only I could comment about theirs...

"OMG your face is so wrinkled!"
"OMG your breathe stinks!"

=P Ugh, sometimes I hate people, but these are the types that are keeping me motivated!!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 Pencil Frame